| Published in Job Listings
HMC Architects designs solutions that work, wow, and withstand. We partner with healthcare, education, and civic clients to design buildings that promote healing, inspire learning, and create vibrant communities. Whether it’s a hospital, elementary school, student union, or community center, our empowered teams are experts when it comes to delivering successful projects and creating meaningful spaces.
HMC Architects is in search of a Senior Project Manager with Healthcare experience. This position will be located in our Phoenix office.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Architectural degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience with healthcare projects.
- Licensed Arizona architect preferred.
- Connections and established relationships with local healthcare entities.
- LEED AP credential preferred.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit/BIM, Bluebeam.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and administering a major project(s) through all phases of development
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Has primary responsibility for client contact and authority to direct, control, and monitor all project activities.
- Ability to oversee multiple project managers and project teams.
- Ability to market project capability through client interviews, public presentations, and professional publications.
To learn more about HMC Architects and to apply for this dynamic position, please visit our website at www.hmcarchitects.com/join. Please include salary requirements and submit samples of your work to facilitate the recruiting process. HMC offers very competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday pay and 401(k). HMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.