| Published in Job Listings
Architectural Project Manager
Michael Wilson Kelly – Architects, Ltd. is seeking a Project Manager
MWK ARCHITECTS LTD, celebrating our 32nd year, has an immediate opening in our downtown Phoenix studio. You will assist in all phases of projects via a wide variety of small to medium scale projects in an open studio environment.
- Bachelor and/or Master of Architecture
- 3-5 years of experience in the architectural field
- Self-motivated, well organized and design oriented
- Excellent problem solving & organizational skills
- Strong graphic, presentation & communication skills
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in other 3D Modeling or rendering platforms such as 3D Studio desirable
- Commericial/public sector experience a plus
Direct resume/portfolio to: email@example.com.