| Published in Job Listings
HMC Architects designs solutions that work, wow, and withstand. We partner with healthcare, education, and civic clients to design buildings that promote healing, inspire learning, and create vibrant communities. Whether it’s a hospital, elementary school, student union, or community center, our empowered teams are experts when it comes to delivering successful projects and creating meaningful spaces.
HMC Architects is in search of a Project Job Captain in our Phoenix Office, who is looking for a firm culture that goes beyond architecture—where diverse perspectives, passion, and collaboration inspire creative solutions.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Architectural degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in production and coordination of documents in all phases of architectural practice desired.
- Experience with healthcare projects preferred.
- Proficient with 3D modeling and rendering platforms including Sketch-up, Revit and AutoCAD at a minumum.
- Strong presentation and graphic skills.
- Experience coordinating with a project and consulting teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to self-manage, and design talent are required.
Visit www.hmcarchitects.com/join to learn more about our culture, our first-rate benefits, and to apply for this position. Please include salary requirements and submit samples of your work to facilitate the recruiting process. HMC offers very competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday pay and 401(k). HMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.