| Published in Job Listings
Position: Project Architect
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
About the Phoenix Office
The Phoenix office is committed to design excellence, high performance building and client service. We believe that design can elevate the human experience. We have an active Emerging Professionals Group and experienced professionals to mentor and support goals and licensure.
We are looking for a Project Architect / Medical Planner to work on a variety of projects and tasks as an integral member of the growing Phoenix team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Architect / Planner will provide planning, design, and coordination support on health projects. The ideal candidate will engage in problem solving, teamwork, critical thinking, mathematical reasoning, and visualization to create accurate and detailed drawings. They will also be interfacing with clients and user groups with the project manager to gain consensus and advance the design. In addition they will assist in creating all aspects of mixed media deliverables (3D models, renderings, animations, graphic presentations). They may perform analysis of sustainable criteria and perform code reviews.
Candidates should submit both a resume and portfolio to be considered for the position.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- 5-10 years of professional experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project) required.
- Must be proficient in Revit Architecture and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Experience and/or interest in sustainable design/LEED is required.
- Successful candidates must possess the desire to pursue growth opportunities, licensure, and possess a passion for succeeding in a team environment.
- Web based or Electronic Portfolio required for consideration.
- n attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Arizona Architect License preferred.
- Health experience required
Apply online at: www.hdrinc.com/careers Requisition #143003
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
So, what are you waiting for? Come grow with us!
We believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.