| Published in Job Listings
HMC Architects designs solutions that work, wow, and withstand. We partner with healthcare, education, and civic clients to design buildings that promote healing, inspire learning, and create vibrant communities. Whether it’s a hospital, elementary school, student union, or community center, our empowered teams are experts when it comes to delivering successful projects and creating meaningful spaces.
HMC is in search of an experienced Project Architect with Healthcare experience. This position will be located in our Phoenix office.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Architectural degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 7 years of project delivery experience with healthcare projects.
- Licensed Arizona architect.
- LEED AP credential preferred.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit/BIM, Bluebeam.
- Responsible for technical development, coordination, design development and construction document phases of a medium to large size projects
- Resolves technical, code and agency approval issues.
- Direct, control, and monitor project activities related to project technical documentation and specifications.
- Workplan, schedule and administer project delivery.
- Collaborate with project design team for programming, planning and feasibility analysis.
To learn more about HMC Architects and to apply for this dynamic position, please visit our website at www.hmcarchitects.com/join. Please include salary requirements and submit samples of your work to facilitate the recruiting process. HMC offers very competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday pay and 401(k). HMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.