| Published in Job Listings
Stroh Architecture Inc.
Stroh Architecture, Inc. originated in 1987 and has been based in Prescott, Arizona since 1992. Principal Douglas Stroh offers 40 years of professional experience. The Firm has successfully completed numerous projects for public sector clients as well as private clients. The firm has designed numerous tribal, governmental, cultural and community facilities in the past, including over 100 projects funded by HUD CDBG, BIA, IHS and Arizona State Parks Heritage Fund Grants. The firm has significant Historic preservation adaptive reuse experience and has garnered design awards for their accomplishments.
This individual will be a key player for our firm. The Project Architect’s responsibilities will include design development, producing & coordinating construction documents with consultants and clients. The Project Architect should have recognized experience in commercial architecture, building codes and construction services. Some of our projects are in remote locations of the state which will require travel.
Additional important preferred requirements for consideration:
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
· Registered Architect in Arizona
· 8+ years experience including Commercial, Government and Historic Projects.
· Monitor design process from conception to construction administration to ensure consistency of design idea
· Independently perform assignments and arrive at solutions by receiving instructions on assignment objectives
· Good team skills and work ethic
· Design and construction experience
· Engage in team meetings to resolve project issues and coordinate to schedule adherence of technical issues
· Relationship skills for clients, contractors and staff
· Flexibility in assignments and team leadership
· Proficient writing and verbal communication skills
· Strong knowledge of all local state Arizona codes and other applicable federal and industry standard guidelines
· CAD Experience Mandatory
· Experience with Microsoft Office