WHAT IS AN ALLIED MEMBER?
A Professional Allied Member is someone that is in a related profession and/or trade, but not holding an architectural degree nor on track for licensure. Allied members are recognized on the state level, and have a voting representative on the AIA Arizona Board.
WHY JOIN AIA ARIZONA?
- You are listed in our Allied Firm search engine called, “Find an Allied Firm.”
- Receive a complimentary set of AIA Arizona mailing labels each year
- Receive discounts on conferences and seminars relevant to design and building professionals
- Receive a reduced member rate on AIA Contract Documents and electronic software
- Enjoy regular networking opportunities such as chapter meetings, building tours and committee meetings
- Take part in opportunities to market your services through various sponsorship levels and tabletop displays
- Have the opportunity to work with architects and other professionals on numerous committees that impact your area and state
Q. After submitting my application for membership, when should I expect my benefits to
A. Your benefits take effect immediately and you are welcome to attend any program or event at the member rate. You will receive a new member welcome email with general information within 48 hours.
Q. Who should I contact to update my member record (address changes, etc)?
A. You should always contact your State component to change any of your personal information.
Forward all changes via email to Charnissa Moore or by:
Phone: (602) 252-4200
Mail: AIA Arizona
30 N. 3rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003