| Published in Job Listings
Director of Operations
General Role Description
- Responsible for managing operations and resources of the firm.
- Continually monitor to improve staff performance.
- Maintain a strict quality control program and procedures.
- Provide leadership for those assigned to projects.
- Develop a profound sense of responsibility for the overall success of the firm.
- Maintain and monitor staffing levels and skills.
- Preserve an environment that encourages client satisfaction and recurring business opportunities.
- Drive the firm’s culture on the foundation of our core values.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Continually monitor to improve staff performance in terms of technical capability and production efficiency.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an operations role for an Architectural or Engineering firm.
- Knowledge and appropriate software skills necessary for the position.
- Base salary
- 401k plan
- Life + AD & D insurance
- Long-term Disability insurance
For consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com.